Powered by Blogger.

CURRENTLY LOVING: CAT ACCESSORIES

My love for cats has officially gone beyond frequent conversations with Human the Cat and seeking out cat fashion to show my affection. You may have seen it coming after I shared this kitten travel bag and those cat ear glasses, but cat accessories are now a staple in my wardrobe. And how could they not be! Like all things Kawaii, a kitten bag to store my lipstick, as well as show off a little personality is a no brainer. It’s playful pieces like these that I swear you’re never too old for. Get Up To 60% OFF Fashion Outlet + FREE Shipping at eBay. Check out the latest eBay redemption code 2016
If you’re feeling coy, or frisky, (see what I did there?ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿) then peep the cat accessories below.
Vinca City Kitty Glitter Ring / Sunscape Meowcifer Sunglasses / Cat Ears Beanie / Stone + Locket Gold Cat Ears Meow Necklace / Zero Gravity Cat Clutch iPhone Case / Skinnydip Cat Cross Body Bag / Etsy Cat Studs
Because there aren’t only seven must-haves, here’s a few others to entice you.
<
                       
>
Do you own any cat fashion or accessories? 
<3 Mish

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 Comment: